Nursery Nurse NVQ level 3 or equivalent
We have exciting new changes happening at Adderbury Day Nursery and are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Nursery Nurse to Come and be part of this journey with us. At Adderbury Day Nursery we welcome babies from 6 months and toddlers up to and including pre-school age, offering childcare from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday all year except bank holidays and the week between Christmas & New Year.
At Adderbury Day Nursery we aim to create a dynamic team of enthusiastic, motivated and professional staff, dedicated to delivering quality, nurturing care, committed to safeguarding the children in our care.
We are focusing on preparing our children for the future by minimalizing our use of plastic and introducing re-useable and recyclable materials into all areas of the nursery. There is scope to bring your own ideas and creative flare to provide the best possible childcare available. The position is 4 days (37.5hours) a week, all year round. Start date will be as soon as possible for the right candidate, and rates to be discussed.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- Have key person responsibilities and liaise with parents, carers and senior staff.
- Assist in Planning, organising and implementing a program of activities to meet the needs of the age group working within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Be required to undertake a CRB check.
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Show high aptitude and initiative towards proactive learning development whilst having the ability to independently plan, organise and deliver exceptional quality childcare.
For the above positions You must:
- Hold an NVQ level 3 in Early Years childcare and education or equivalent qualification.
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare.
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner.
- Have good organisational skills.
For more information telephone Anne on 01295 810116.