Nursery Nurse NVQ level 3 or equivalent
Come and be a part of Adderbury Day Nursery where we welcome babies from 6 months and toddlers up to and including pre-school age, offering childcare from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday all year except bank holidays and the week between Christmas & New Year.
At Adderbury Day Nursery we aim to create a dynamic team of enthusiastic, motivated and professional staff, dedicated to delivering quality, nurturing care, committed to safeguarding the children in our care.
Due to our recent expansion we need an additional full time Nursery Nurse. There is scope to bring your own ideas and creative flare and provide the best possible childcare available. Start date will be as soon as possible for the right candidate, and rates to be discussed.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- Have key person responsibilities and liaise with parents, carers and senior staff.
- Assist in Planning, organising and implementing a programme of activities to meet the needs of the age group working within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Be required to undertake a CRB check.
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Show high aptitude and initiative towards proactive learning development whilst having the ability to independently plan, organise and deliver exceptional quality childcare.
For the above positions You must:
- Hold an NVQ level 3 in Early Years childcare and education or equivalent qualification.
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare.
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner.
- Have good organisational skills.
For more information telephone Angy on 01295 810116.